5 Lemongrass Live, Fresh Stalks Cymbopogon
**Mosquito Repellent, Used for Cooking, Making Tea**
You will receive 5 fresh, live stalks about 4 to 5 inches (with or without roots or sprouts). They may already have roots, sprouts and leaves by the time you receive the stalks because they are well wrapped in moist paper towel. That means, they are ready to plant. In case they don't have sprouts or roots yet... don't worry, just follow the simple steps in growing lemongrass.
It is very easy to grow lemongrass stalks. Experience how exciting to see them grow in water.
Simple Steps in Rooting Lemongrass Cuttings:
1. Place the stalks in a jar or vase with about 2 inches of water for about 1 week
2. Keep in a warm place or in a sunny location like a south facing windowsill
3. Change water every 2 days or when the water gets cloudy
4. They will start to sprout new leaves and the roots will start to grow
Photos shown are the actual pictures of my lemongrass.
Lemongrass loves sun. But do not expose to extreme hot sun when plants are newly planted. Wait until they are established. Do not expose to freezing temperature.
Lemongrass is easy to plant, easy to grow and easy to care.
Benefits of Lemongrass
1. Good for Digestion
2. Full of antioxidants
3. Regulates High Blood Pressure
4. Boosts Metabolism and Burns Fat
5. For Naturally Great Skin and Hair
6. Heals Cold and Flu
7. Relieves menstrual pain
8. Mosquito Repellent
Free shipping on all orders in the USA.
Our amazing support team is here to help. Text us at 678 316 0940 and get an instant response
Your Payment is Secure and So is your Purchase. Simply return it within 30 days for an exchange.
Grab a hosting plan for that small business or personal website. Fast Setup, great speeds, low prices. Managed Hosting Too.Text us at 678 316 0940